Accommodation at Bwindi Forest National Park
There are different kinds of accommodation available around Bwindi forest national park provided in community owned campsites, lodges, guest houses and upmarket hotels. Here we provide the names and links of some of the lodges to stay while visiting the region. Lodging information at Mgahinga gorilla national park can be found here
Lodges at Bwindi National Park
- Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge (Luxury). Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge is high end / luxury lodge located in the Nkuringo sector of Bwindi national park.
- Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge, which falls in the confortable located close to the Nkuringo gorilla tracking gate at the southern sector of Bwindi national park
- Gorilla Safari Lodge. Located a few minutes from the Rushaga gate of Bwindi forest national park, Gorilla Safari lodge is one of the luxury lodges at Bwindi.
- Rushaga Gorilla Camp, located at the Rushaga sector
- Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge at the Rushaga sector
- Gorilla Valley Lodge at the Rushaga sector
Accommodation at Lake Mutanda
Note that tourists visiting Bwindi National Park can opt for overnight stays at Lake Mulehe and Lake Mutanda. Both lakes are an hour drive to the Rushaga and Nkuringo gates. Travelers visiting Mgahinga Gorilla National Park can also also stay at Lake Mutanda and Lake Mulehe with scheduled gorilla trekking at Mgahinga/Nyakagezi gates. These are the recommended lodges:
- Mutanda Eco Community Centre (budget accommodation)
- Mutanda Lake Resort (midrange/comfortable)
- Chameleon Hill Lodge (luxury)
- Lake Mulehe Gorilla Lodge (midrange/comfortable)